Visiting the Sherwin Miller Museum of Jewish Art
We’re excited to welcome you to our museum to experience Jewish heritage, culture, history, and community firsthand through the power of art and education.
As you plan your visit, please take a moment to look at our hours, admission prices, and visitor policies below.
- Mondaydots10am – 5pm
- Tuesdaydots10am – 5pm
- WednesdaydotsClosed (Scheduled Tours Only)
- Thursdaydots10am – 5pm
- Fridaydots10am – 5pm
- SaturdaydotsNoon – 5pm
- SundaydotsNoon – 5pm
The museum is closed to observe federal holidays as well as the following Jewish holidays:
- Rosh Hashanah: September 26th - 27th
- Yom Kippur: October 4th (noon) - October 5th
- Sukkot: October 10th - 11th
- Shemini Atzeret: October 17th
- Simchat Torah: October 18th
- Passover: April 5th (noon) - April 7th
- Passover: April 12th - 13th
- Shavuot: May 26th - 27th
- Adults (age 21+)dots$6.50
- Seniors (age 55+)dots$5.50
- Students (ages 13-21)dots$3.50
- Groups of 10+dots$3.00/person
Free admission: Museum members, school teachers with school ID, “Blue Star Families,” and uniformed service members.
Located in South Tulsa, The Museum is only a few miles away from other cultural attractions and Tulsa’s vibrant downtown.
2021 E. 71st St.
Tulsa, OK 74136
Tours range from 1 to 1 ½ hours. You may schedule a docent-led tour to begin between the hours below:
- Weekdays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Saturday from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Pricing for Student Groups
- $3 per student
- $3 per chaperone (Admission is free for teachers and chaperones for every 10 students)
*If the admission fee or travel to The Museum is a hardship for the school or students, please contact The Museum.
The Museum is accessible to persons with disabilities. Please inform us of any special needs when you make a reservation.
The main campus offers ADA-compliant parking in the upper-level lot. Please be aware that parking on the lower level involves stairs and a steep ramp.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available for guests at no additional charge.
Contact The Museum at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Museum has the right to refuse service to anyone exhibiting symptoms or not following facility code of conduct.
The Museum abides by CDC guidelines concerning Covid-19 – please review at cdc.gov prior to visiting.
Please enter and exit at The Museum front doors. Visitors will not be allowed to come through the Federation doors.